Sharkskin Ultra | Underlayment | 1,000 sqft/roll
SHARKSKIN ULTRA® the “Original” synthetic roof underlayment developed in California and brought to market in 2001 to replace inferior tar paper and SBS underlayments, in concrete/clay roof tile installations.
SHARKSKIN ULTRA® Is a high-performance roof underlayment for all metal, slate, shingle and tile roof battened and counter battened installations in new construction, remodeling and renovation.
SHARKSKIN ULTRA® has a unique patented design that uses multiple layers of blended polypropylene to achieve:
- High tensile strength- for durable secondary moisture protection
- High traction non-slip surface- for excellent grip and safe walking. Always use caution and fall protective gear especially in wet weather and windy conditions.
- 12 months UV resistance
- ICC-ES, Miami Dade and Florida Building Code approved
- All temperature performance -40˚F to 280˚F
- Light grey surface- cooler for installers to work with and over.
- Installs with 3/8” roofing nails- doesn’t require cap nails
- 50-year warranty